(Limited availability for select clients.
Contact email@example.com for more info)
Add some sass! to your marketing.
Outsource Your CMO function or give your current CMO a strategic boost. I will work with your existing team to assist and guide them, providing strategy and tactics for them to execute upon and increase your marketing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Marketing Strategy
- PR & Social Media Strategy
- Branding/Re-Branding Strategy
- Content Strategy & Creation
- Consumer Packaging & Collateral
- Develop and sharpen your company story
- Trade Show Strategy
- Creative Brainstorming
- Culture Strategy
- Writing Services - Press Releases/Blog Posts/Collateral
- And more...
- Over 35 years experience in the technology and entertainment industries.
- Served as CEO, COO and CMO (CEO of two publicly traded companies).
- Direct experience with IPO's and reverse mergers.
- Direct experience with $30 million+ Private Placement.
- Launched new top-level domain (.CLUB) and grew to 1 million+ registrations globally.
- As VP/Chief Evangelist, instrumental in growing Mobile Entertainment company to become 15th largest Mobile website in the U.S.
- Co-Founder of Entrepreneur.Wiki charitable foundation.
- TV & Film Writer and Producer (feature films, animation, children's programing).
- Currently co-Producer of Documentary series on Entrepreneurship (Startups.club).
- Managed licensing & merchandising for Emmy-winning Reading Rainbow.
- Made over 70 licensing and merchandising deals worldwide for cartoon series The Toxic Crusaders.
- Former instructor for University of San Francisco's Mobile Marketing Program.
- Former Intel Advisor and Sony DigiDad Blogger & Influencer
- Frequent public speaker on domain names, mobile marketing, digital music, entrepreneurship and social media.
- Author, Everything I Know about Business and Marketing, I Learned from THE TOXIC AVENGER.
- Articles published in AdAge, Forbes, Entrepreneur, DMNews, Mobile Marketer, iMedia Connection and others.
- Current board member, The Domain Name Association (TheDNA.org).
- Current board member, South Florida Technology Alliance/Tech Lauderdale (SFTA) (SouthFloridaTech.org/TechLauderdale.org).
- Graduate of Cornell University.